[Scribus] Minimising windows

Elaine de Saxe coolowl
Sun Mar 11 13:52:07 CET 2007

On 11/03/2007, at 9:00 PM, scribus-request at nashi.altmuehlnet.de wrote:

> Therefore I would like to know if the possibility to minimize
> properties /
> align / shape edit windows is considered in future versions and
> what the
> opinion of fellow users is.
Cedric, do you mean a kind of roll-up the window just leaving the
title bar? Like a blind ... I've found one of my favourite features
on Ubuntu - as a Mac user I loved the "window shade" feature in
earlier OSes and even bought a third-party app to do that in the
current OS (Mac OS X). I was doubly pleased to see that option in
Ubuntu 6.10, even if I had to dig for it.

So, if that feature (window-shading) is what you mean, then it might
be possible to do that with Scribus at least if you run Ubuntu, if it
hasn't filtered through to other distros.

Best regards from Deception Bay, Queensland, Australia:

Elaine