[Scribus] Resizing a page for preview printing

Nikolai Hlubek n.hlubek
Wed Mar 14 20:23:49 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

I think this has to be the ultimate newbie question, but two hours of googling
didn't get me anywhere:

I'm trying to make a poster with scribus which is A0 in size. To print it for
preview purposes and discussion I want to print it on an A4 or A3 printer.
How can I do this?

(I know how to resize a ps-file but how do I convert an eps-file to a ps-file.
Image-Magik 'convert' didn't work. )

Cheers,
Nikolai

--
Nikolai Hlubek
Leibniz Institute for Solid State and Materials Research Dresden

Tel (Office)  : (++49)-(0)351-4659719
Tel (Lab)     : (++49)-(0)351-4659545