[Scribus] Different Distros - different versions of Scribus?

william f. maddock billsey
Thu Mar 15 11:56:45 CET 2007

On Mar 13, 2007, at 4:59 PM, Plinnell wrote:

> On Tuesday 13 March 2007, Dwain Alford wrote:
>> is available in rpm for opensuse 10.2 yet?
>> dwain
> <snip>
> http://software.opensuse.org/download/home:/mrdocs/openSUSE_10.2/
> repodata/
> Peter
> PS. Please do not top post, it is not good form here. Thanks :)

A question for some of those on the list:

Is it better form to quote pages and pages of stuff that you don't
respond to while putting your one or two lines somewhere deep in the
morass of fruitless quoting? I would much rather have someone top post
than to do that.