[Scribus] Google Summer of Code 2007

Timo Stollenwerk timo
Thu Mar 15 12:24:25 CET 2007

Hi Calum, Hi Steve,

i've wrote some xslt stylesheets as a proof-of-concept to transform the
scribus fileformat into something a cms can handle easily:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Draft_of_end-to-end_publishing_solution#Use_Case_.232_Publishing_Workflow_for_Magazine_Layout_.28Timo_Stollenwerk.29

Until now this approach is independent from the choosen cms. Please
contribute your usecases to the wiki (if you don't have write access,
mail them to me), so that we can decide together what cms fits best for
our needs.

timo