[Scribus] Short Scribus video tutorials

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Fri Mar 16 03:33:15 CET 2007

Craig wrote:
> Maciej Hanski wrote:
>

>> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Scribus_Video_Tutorials
>>

> I just wanted to chime in and say: Riku, what I saw of your videos is
> excellent! I learned several things right off the bat. You did an
> excellent job!
>
> I created a few tutorials as well, and would like to know the best way
> of merging them with this list on the wiki. They're at:
>
> http://decafbad.net/projects/scribus-tutorial/

Interesting, in particular to see what the sound adds or doesn't add to
the concept. More detail/explanation, but also events happen slower.

One point I hadn't thought about so much, since we're mostly
communicating by text: the pronunciation of "Scribus." My thinking was
that it probably is mostly pronounced (and probably by Franz) as
"Scree-bus" to rhyme with Me-Bus, rather than to rhyme with My-Bus. Am I
right?

Greg