[Scribus] Short Scribus video tutorials

Paraplegic Racehorse paraplegic.racehorse
Sat Mar 17 00:32:51 CET 2007

On 3/16/07, Matthias Schmitt <freak002 at mmp.lu> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> > Also, I'd like to ask one of our Windows/Mac OSX users to write
> > there a
> > few words about a suitable/best piece of software to play OGG/Theora
> > files on _Windows_ and Mac OSX (I presume windows users won't be
> > able to
> > play ogg with their default media player:).
>
> Windows and Mac OS X users may play OGG files using the VLC media
> player.
> http://www.videolan.org

The Xiph crew have been very conscientious about making their formats
playable on Win and Mac. http://www.vorbis.com/setup/ to get
directions and files for Vorbis.

Theora is less well supported. VLC and Helix/Real Player 10 both play Theora.

There's also an FFMPEG converter.

--
Faster than a speeding slug!
I'm Paraplegic Racehorse.