[Scribus] How to pronounce Scribus

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Sat Mar 17 22:16:10 CET 2007

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:46:43 +0100
Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> dijo:

> Wow, thank you, I learned a lot from these explanations. And you are my
> hero, since you obviously did find a way to type IPA characters with
> your keyboard -- I gave up before even trying.

For a how-to on typing IPA on Linux or Windows (including in Scribus),
go here:

http://web.pdx.edu/~johj/

The instructions are at the bottom of the page. Disregard the top part
of the page about OpenOffice.org. The problem will not be resolved in
OOo for a long time and I have given up on it. Plus, the database file
that I put up there seems to be corrupt and won't work with the Writer
document. And besides, Scribus will probably solve my problem fairly
soon (I hope).