[Scribus] OT: Typing IPA characters

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Sun Mar 18 16:46:35 CET 2007

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 16:15:05 +0100
Maciej Hanski <ma_han2000 at yahoo.de> dijo:

> John Jason Jordan napisa?(a):
>
> > For a how-to on typing IPA on Linux or Windows (including in Scribus),
> > go here:
> >
> > http://web.pdx.edu/~johj/
> >
> > The instructions are at the bottom of the page.
>
> The link to http://web.pdx.edu/~johj/IPA_Chart.rtf at the bottom of the
> page is broken, could you repair it or send the rtf file to me off list?

Sorry for the confusion. The link is not broken and the file is there.
The problem is that I'm an idiot when it comes to making web pages. I
didn't know how to make it automatically pop up a "save file as"
window. So in order to download it you have to right-click on the link,
then on "save link as."