[Scribus] OT: Typing IPA characters

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Mar 18 20:09:49 CET 2007

John Jason Jordan napisał(a):

> But now that I read the error message you posted above I see the
> problem. You are not even on the page. There is no separate page for
> IPA_Chart.rtf. The correct URL for the page is:
>
> http://web.pdx.edu/~johj/
>
> Just copy and paste the above into your browser exactly as it is --
> don't add anything. That will take you to the web page. Then scroll to
> the bottom of the page where you will see "This is the RTF file."
> Right-click on it and then on "save link as."

John, sorry, this is hopeless, I've done everything and believe me (I'm
telling this as a guy who's spent the last 9 years doing such things for
living), the link to the RTF file _is_  _broken_. It doesn't matter
whether you right-click on the link (done), or go direct to the file
(done too), as long as there is no such file at:

http://web.pdx.edu/~johj/IPA_Chart.rtf

Please just send me the file off list.

M.