[Scribus] Short Scribus video tutorials

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Sun Mar 18 22:49:13 CET 2007

I have added some explanatory text to the first 3 video tutorials that
Riku has done, beginning with

I wanted to get some feedback from list members as to whether this is
enough, as a separate accompaniment to the videos, or whether bits of
them need to be added to the videos themselves. For the videos' brevity
they are quite rich in showing a lot of information, which takes quite a
number of words to describe. Even a soundtrack might be challenging.
One thing about the texts is that you can find out what the videos show
before you download them.