[Scribus] Building debug version of Scribus

ols6000 at sbcglobal.net ols6000
Mon Mar 19 08:24:46 CET 2007

At 07:40 PM 3/18/2007, you wrote:
>Out of curiosity, what issue are you trying to track down? Maybe I or
>one of the more active developers can help you out with a few pointers
>on where to get started.

I'm trying to fix the two bugs I have posted. First, can't print
large JPEG image; second, crash when more than a certain number of
copies of the image are inserted into a document. The latter may have
changed with 1.3.3.8, but I'm not sure yet.

I also want to attack the problem of why it takes so long to open,
print preview, and print documents with these large images.

I would certainly appreciate any pointers you have. I have a lot of
experience debugging, but none on Scribus, and not too much on Linux.