[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 49, Issue 56

James Gilmore james.d.gilmore
Tue Mar 20 12:53:25 CET 2007

    - Personally, whenever it's seemed appropriate to edit an .sla

    file in a text editor, I've found the experience rather

    daunting.  Even a fairly simple scribus-mode for Emacs would

    be useful, so I don't think this would be a hard project to

    get off the ground.

What I do is replace spaces with newlines. There are a few places where
this makes a small mess, such as font names and coordinates for objects,
but it makes the whole thing easy to read, and a regexp or two could
even skip over the coordinates. For me, not having everything jammed
onto single lines made an immediate difference.