[Scribus] Scribus - Get Image from Database?

Sam & Marissa Andolino mandolin
Tue Mar 20 13:41:01 CET 2007

Thank you for the reply yesterday.  I have it working with Scribus.
How do you get an image from MySQL to display in Scribus?  I used
createImage to create the picture frame okay, but when I try to use
loadImage to load the MySQL image, I get:
"TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, tuple found"
This is probably because it is looking for a filename, right?  How do I get
it to display directly from MySQL, without creating a temporary file, and
then displaying it?
Thanks in advance for any help!