[Scribus] Scribus Digest, Vol 49, Issue 68

Michael Koren kung42o
Thu Mar 29 18:29:35 CEST 2007

James Gilmore wrote:

>  I really wasn't concerned so much with the internal representation of the
> style; to the user
> the style is what's in the GUI, not an XML stylesheet to be edited by
> hand.
>
> To the average home user, but likely not for a professional environment.

Styles will be externally storable in the future if I understand correctly,
so they could still be edited by hand and/or a translator written to/from
any feature-compatible stylesheet language if desired. Maybe I can implement
a compatibility system to allow features to be restricted to those supported
by any particular stylesheet language....

Then I just have to make sure all the features users want are also supported
in scribus. :)

Michael