[Scribus] Saving screen shots for use in a manaual?

Howard R. Hansen hrh1818
Fri Mar 30 22:32:05 CEST 2007

Craig, thank you for your reply.

How do I tell Scribus I "want the image scaled to fit the frame,".   I
found a command for adjusting a frame to fit an image but could not find
a command for adjusting an image to fit a frame.

Howard //