[Scribus] Text frame border from clipart

martal martin
Sat Mar 31 19:03:04 CEST 2007

Owen

I took the svg from openclipart and imported it, putting it exactly at the
top left of the container frame.

Then, Item | Multiple Duplicate. If I hadn't found that, it would have been
very tricky. I used a calculator to get the number of times to duplicate,
offset by height/width of the image.

Then an inner text frame, dimensions calculated similarly. Inserted the
first text frame for the header and called it a day.

Is there any way you would do this quicker and more efficiently?

But I didn't really care for the border when it printed! I will try your
Celtic image.

Is there a way to replace the multiple 'border' images with another,
automatically? Probably not. But I have the method now.

Also, the Properties window is using a really small font and is hard to
read. Can this be changed? Preference | General | Gui Font size doesn't.

Scribus 1.2.4.1 on Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy