[Scribus] How works ctrl+return? Multiple Master-Pages?

mamem at gmx.net mamem
Mon May 7 16:08:52 CEST 2007

Bonjour Gregory,

Thanks for the answer. So one masterpage applied at a time...

I try to solve the folowing problem:
I would like to insert a textframe in every page, who has different
masterpages applied (chapters, title, index etc). This textframe
should be strictly the same, BUT should also be able to be modified
quite fast. (I want to creat different pdf versions, with every time
another content in this one textframe for every pdf-file).

I tried to insert this textfile on every masterpage used in the
document (there are like 20 masterpages), but I have to change the
text on every masterpage manually for every pdf-version.

So, is there perhaps any possibility to "play" with javascript? Is
there anywhere any info about how to insert javascript in scribus/pdf?

Perhaps scribus could be enhenced by introducing personal wildcards?
Like the wildcard for the pagenumber, or like "raccourcis" to put data
from a small liste? I don't know the name in english... Platzhalter?
Like the "champs" in Word for adresses in serial letters...
So I could personalize this textcontent in a central place in a list,
and it could be changed on every page automatically where the
"paccourcis" is inserted...

Or perhaps it could be an idea to enhence scribus by the capability to
apply a masterpage to a layer? So we could put several masterpages one
onto another, like: one masterpage with logo in background and footer,
another masterpage with chapterinfo, and then with layers mixing them
on the actual page?

Just some ideas...

Martin Kempf

Le lundi 7 mai 2007 ? 03:55:13, vous ?criviez :