[Scribus] Help with pdf import

Angela Gama angela
Wed May 16 17:33:36 CEST 2007

Hello

I am a rather new Scribus user, I love it but I am having terrible trouble importing some of my pdfs into a newsletter I am putting together and the deadline is getting closer.  Most of them worked previously in Publisher and I must just say that it is not a problem with every pdf.  The quality is terrible and the fonts are pixelated.

I use Windows XP and have Scribus 1.3.8.8 installed.  I'll also point out that I am not a professional DTP person but have used Pagemaker, Publisher in the past.

Probably a really easy question for all you Scribus users out there.  Help!

Thanks

Angela