[Scribus] [scribus][contribution] ADF Fonts pack V1.03

HARENDAL .h harendalh
Sat May 19 12:41:15 CEST 2007

>From: Olivier FAURAX <olivier.faurax at laposte.net>

>HARENDAL.h a ?crit :
> > Find below the link to the last ADF fonts pack release V1.03,
> > containing 60 fonts as starter pack.
> > Read ADF_info file for d?tails.
> > Link: http://perso.orange.fr/arkandis/ADF/ADFWeb.htm
>
>The font are very good ! Great work !

**  I Hope. Realy, I hope. I prepare a new web site with special pages for
publication,
links for HQ fonts, ADF fonts makeof and where find tools. About ADF fonts
make of:
- PS-Type1 are edited with Manuitus 2.0 (a professionnal editor)
- OTF are generated with FDK 1.6 from adobe developer kit, the same tools
use
to produce there commercial fonts.
- The TTF format need to be manipuled with many tools after conversion. The
aim
for me is to obtain TTF format like... OTF! So the TTF format don't respect
strictly
the Truetype specification... I don't know if this experimental makeof is
the
good one. But TTF produced like that work very well in scribus or inkscape.

> > PS: One more time... Sorry for my english.
>
>Il n'est pas interdit d'?crire en fran?ais :
>http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/L%27anglais_est-il_de_rigueur_sur_la_liste_de_discussion_%3F

** Yes I know that :-). But, not only french courtesy, oblige me write in
English. First, it's the
better way to be anderstand by a greater part of people. Second, it's a very
good exercice for
me ;-)

Good publication to all
HARENDAL.h