[Scribus] Can't suppress printing borders of controls on PDF forms?

Marc Tompkins marc.tompkins
Fri Nov 2 00:43:07 CET 2007

I do have a workaround:
  - I create my combo box and set its visibility to "No print"
  - I create another field, this time a regular Text Box (with border set to
None)
  - Under Action I choose JavaScript, and in the Mouse Exit event I put a
script to copy the contents of the Combo Box to the Text Box.

It works, but it seems more complicated than it needs to be, and definitely
not very intuitive for the user who will be filling in the form.  If anyone
has a cleverer idea, please let me know!

Marc

--
www.fsrtechnologies.com