[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

AdmFubar admfubar
Tue Sep 4 04:21:35 CEST 2007

Until this gets fixed you will should check out Pagstream, I imported the eps file without a problem.
www.pagestream.org, while a commercial closed source program, it is doing what you need, and the price is reasonable.