[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Tue Sep 4 20:06:51 CEST 2007

Andreas,
Thank you for your reply, however, I'm having a little difficulty following
your directions. It sounded like you said I can insert the EPS into an image
frame.  I just tried that and it doesn't look good at all.  So far the only
thing that seems to work is exporting to EPS from Sibelius, then opening
that EPS in photoshop and saving it as an EPS (in photoshop) Then when I
import into Scribus, it works, although the margins don't seem right.

That EPS contains embedded Type3 fonts which aren't supported by Scribus PS
import yet.
As a workaround, you can but the EPS into an imageframe. That means it will
get rastered during PDF export (you can choose the dpi in the export
dialog), but it should look ok.

/Andreas