[Scribus] Missing image

John Jason Jordan johnxj
Tue Sep 4 21:56:53 CEST 2007

Scribus 1.3.3.8 on Ubuntu Feisty amd64

I created a book cover with a background color over the entire sheet.
To create the background color I created a frame the full size of the
sheet (9 by 12 inches) and applied the color to it.

Whenever I print I get an error message that there is a missing image.
Well, of course there is no image in that frame. I don't want an image
in the frame. Its purpose is just to create the background color. It's
annoying to have to click on "Ignore" every time I go to print. Can I
disable this warning message? Or should I have used another method for
creating the background color?