[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

John Culleton john
Wed Sep 5 04:07:37 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 04 September 2007 14:30:35 dax702 wrote:
> Stewart Noy wrote:
> > I would first check out the limitations of Page Stream on their website
> > though...
>
> i went down the list of features, didn't see anything that stood out as a
> limitation.  Are you referring to something specific they don't offer that
> I would need? I really only need to be able to import these graphics into
> the book without issue... Do either of these program (Scribus or
> Pagestream) have any type of imposition features? I'll need to convert the
> layout to 11x17 saddle stitched when the book is done...

Consider also Context which will import pdf of course and will do some  pretty
fancy imposition. It is free (part of the TeX family of layout programs.

I'll have to try an experiment. I lay out muscal scores using Mup which costs
all of $29.  I'll take the resulting Postscript document and see how it works
as part of a Scribus document.   Stay tuned.

--
John Culleton
http://wexfordpress.com