[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

dax702 dax702
Wed Sep 5 03:23:37 CEST 2007

OK, I finally solved this problem. I am surprised no one here was able to
tell me this.

1) Export an EPS from Sibelius
2) Open EPS with Adobe Acrobat
3) Save EPS as EPS in Acrobat (all default settings)
4) Import into Scribus

Results:

EPS successfully imported into Scribus.  There was no scattering or anything
missing from the imported EPS.
Just as important, the imported EPS is crystal clear at 100% and 800%  Now I
can easily see what I'm working on and make sure that I imported the correct
file.

So for anyone using Sibelius or some other program in which Scribus cannot
correctly import your EPS file, try opening it in Acrobat and just re-saving
it as an EPS from Acrobat and you should be good to go!