[Scribus] Import an EPS from Sibelius, having major problems!

AdmFubar admfubar
Wed Sep 5 03:50:58 CEST 2007

At least you found a work around! That is the most important thing.
I use 1650x1050, while the view for that eps you posted wasnt great, it wasnt all tha bad. When you mentioned that it was unreadable and you needed to check it was the correct image it struck me that the screen res you were using might effect the image quality for you.