[Scribus] Better table editor for Scribus

Bruce Smith res02p3h
Sat Sep 8 01:53:49 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I'm a noob to Scribus, but have been doing DTP since PageMaker belonged
to Aldus. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether or not Scribus will be
blessed with a table editor like the one in InDesign? On where you can
dump in tab delimited text and give a text-to-table command. Going the
OpenOffice/.eps route is currently what I'm doing to get tables, but
sometimes it would be quicker to just fiddle with the table in Scribus.

Many thanks for whatever information anyone can provide.

Bruce Smith