[Scribus] EasyPose's first Output

Pierre Marchand capparis
Wed Sep 12 13:53:53 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 12 September 2007 13:16:58 Celso Junior wrote:
> Hi Pierre!
>
> the plan file:
> [
> 1000 1600
> 1 1 180 500 1600
> 2 2 180 1000 1600
> 3 2 0 500 0
> 4 1 0 0 0
> 5 1 0 500 0
> 6 2 0 0 0
> 7 2 180 500 1600
> 8 1 180 1000 1600
>
> ]
> Sounds quite simple...
>
> The first row looks like a bounding box..
> The first number appears to be the logical page... the second number the
> side of the pager, the third looks like the rotation and the two lasting
> seems to be x and y positions.. probably in points...

Exact
	// headline must be :
	// "target page width" "target page height"
	// pagerecord must be :
	// "source page" "dest page" "rotation" "horiz. translation" "vert.
translation"
	// ex.: 1 2 90 500 0 <newline>
x and y are in PDF coordinate sys. ( 0 0 is bottom left).

As it is much a test case than an actual piece of software, don't bother
providing an output for it. Just let the source code free and available and I
will try to put these one or two hundred lines of code in EasyPose!

--
Pierre Marchand