[Scribus] Master Pages

"Corina Helena Küttner" patchbay83
Wed Sep 12 16:32:17 CEST 2007

I don?t want to delete objects from my document pages. For Example I want to create a document with different kind of master pages. I need a text frame at exactly the same position on each document page.
In InDesign I create a text frame on a master page and so I find this text frame on every document page. Because it was placed on a master page I "can?t" move the text frame, delete it or fill in text. To move or edit this text frame I need to hold "ctrl" on the keyboard while I try to mark the text frame.
So in InDesign it is possible to place objects on master pages that are save from being moved accidentally, but still can be edited by holding the ctrl-key on the keyboard.
It seems there is no way to do this in Scribus - so I can not place text frames on master pages and use them as text frames later. I only can create a grid that helps me to place a text frame on each document page exactly.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------