[Scribus] EasyPose's temp website

Pierre Marchand capparis
Thu Sep 13 17:03:04 CEST 2007

On Thursday 13 September 2007 15:03:50 Celso Junior wrote:
> Hi there!
> So, as the main feature is working (more or less...) easypose is
> avaliable for testing and for developers who wants to take a look and
> see the mess that some programmers can do... sorry.. the code is not
> documented, cause I spended my short time just solving the logical stuff
> u_u
> http://geocities.yahoo.com.br/celsojr2005/easypose

> I hope it runs for you O_o
It runs, but since it's full brasilian (?) it's quite difficult to do
something. It ends with :
LaTeX Warning: File `/tmp/tmpimp.pdf' not found on input line 189.
Error: pdflatex (file /tmp/tmpimp.pdf): cannot find image file
 ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file is not finished!

I tried to figure out how source goes, heu...
Anyway, it seems very interesting.
Finally, maybe you should set up your own mailing list or irc channel ?

Pierre Marchand