[Scribus] Preparing a Scribus workshop

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni lists
Sun Sep 16 16:07:46 CEST 2007

Hi everybody,

I want to thank you for the advises and comments.

Because of the small amount of attendees (3 people) I decided to not
create any presentation and make just a list of topics inspired by the
wiki howto "getting started with scribus". The workshop was good and had
lot of parts of "try and error"-space for the attendees, to try out the
learned parts.

Maybe we can start a regular local "scribus user group" to learn from
each other and solve problems together.

A couple of issues of our DIY Fanzine is online. The recent one has a
bit ugly layout, because it was made by scribus on macosx/intel and the
person had a lot of trouble (Can macusers install 1.3.3.x??). the
deadline for printing was to close to fix the "broken" design... but the
other on made with scribus on linux are nice (I hope so)...

http://www.genderterror.de/site/?cat=6

So, again. Thanks for your advices and thanks for Scribus...

Regards,

Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

people at world:/# apt-get --purge remove dominion
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'