[Scribus] Downloadable Documentation

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Tue Sep 18 01:23:20 CEST 2007

Hi Asif,

Nice to see you back here. It's been a while ...

Am Dienstag, 18. September 2007 01:01 schrieb Asif Lodhi:
> Thanks All.
>
> On 9/18/07, Plinnell <mrdocs at scribus.info> wrote:
> > You can download Fedora 7 rpms for 1.3.3.10svn or 1.3.4, along with
> > some useful apps to complement Scribus here:
> > http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mrdocs/FC7/repodata/
> >
> > I've been making Scribus rpms for Fedora/RH for a while so they should
> > be reliable and work without issue.
>
> Fine, but what I really need is Scribus documentation. I have
> forgotten most of what I did the last time I compiled and worked with
> Scribus! Since this would be the latest rpm, does it have the
> documentation inside as well?

Yes.

> That's what I really need to find my way
> around.

I also suggest you skim the Wiki for useful information, since the more
practical matters are explained in more detail. Those are really useful to
fill the current gaps in the docs shipped with Scribus. Just copy and paste
the content into an OpenOffice.org document.

HTH

Christoph