[Scribus] missing images

David Eyre david
Wed Sep 19 17:06:07 CEST 2007

Hi folks:
I've had a look through the Archives but can't find an answer to this.
When I open saved .sla files the images are missing. I re-import them,
save the document, close it and then re-open it. The images are gone
again. This is a bit frustrating and is adding to our workflow.
This is a problem that's just appeared. It can't be to do with moving
images or pages around in folders on the file system, because they
haven't been moved.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
David

--
David Eyre
Publisher & CEO, Southside Media

Southside Media is proud to be a not-for-profit social enterprise registered in Scotland as a Community Interest Company

a: 611 Pollokshaws Road Glasgow G41 2QG
w: www.southsidemedia.org | www.g41.org.uk | www.g42.org.uk
t: 0141 423 7095
m: 07960 451631