[Scribus] missing images

David Eyre david
Wed Sep 19 17:06:07 CEST 2007

Hi folks:
I've had a look through the Archives but can't find an answer to this.
When I open saved .sla files the images are missing. I re-import them,
save the document, close it and then re-open it. The images are gone
again. This is a bit frustrating and is adding to our workflow.
This is a problem that's just appeared. It can't be to do with moving
images or pages around in folders on the file system, because they
haven't been moved.
Any ideas?

David Eyre
Publisher & CEO, Southside Media

Southside Media is proud to be a not-for-profit social enterprise registered in Scotland as a Community Interest Company

a: 611 Pollokshaws Road Glasgow G41 2QG
w: www.southsidemedia.org | www.g41.org.uk | www.g42.org.uk
t: 0141 423 7095
m: 07960 451631