[Scribus] corrupted template library

JLuc jluc
Sat Sep 22 10:15:15 CEST 2007

Hello
my template library (biblioth?que de modeles) is bugged.
there is a fool category (Mod############etc...)
some category diseappear sometime
and it takes up to 5 minutes to open the dialog or change the selection.

do you have a hint as how to recover the use of the template dialog ?

It might be because of a corrupted template library file.
Maybe because of accenctued characters in some of the names
of the templates / category I created. Note sure though.
Is there a file for the template library i could edit and clean ?

sincerly,
JL