[Scribus] scribus stopped recognizing ghostscript

rafter t. sass theprisonisonfire
Sat Sep 22 15:42:19 CEST 2007

I renamed/moved scribus*.rc, in order to try and get the story editor unstuck from the top left of the screen. It didn't work, so I changed scribus*.rc back to the way it was.

Since then, on startup scribus tells me that ghostscript is not installed, although it is right there in frameworks where it was. I tried re-installing ghostscript it - didn't work.

Any ideas on any aspect of these problems?

Thanks...