[Scribus] Can I safely use

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Sep 24 02:32:23 CEST 2007

Stewart Noy wrote:
> There are a number of bug fixes in that are very useful to me and
> will help save a lot of time. Is it wise to switch from to
> Are there any major problems I could run into with svn?
Most of the time this is safe, and as you point out, things get fixed.
Technically, one would want to wait until an announcement that
is now officially released as the stable version. Occasionally one bug
fix may introduce another.

Many of us have 2 or more versions of Scribus just for safety, to save
time if some trouble comes up. At least will be able to load files.