[Scribus] Continuity of text frames to subsequent pages

Dr. Werner Popken Werner
Wed Sep 26 09:45:06 CEST 2007

> This should be simple, but I can't see how to do it.

It is.

> I've got a text frame on a page, and the content has grown to the point
> where it needs to continue in a new text frame on the next page.  How do
> I set up a linked frame on the next page please ?

I'm no expert, but I do it like this: Define the text frame on the
frame, click the "link text frames button" (right next to the text
editor button) to activate link mode, then click the text frame to
link to, and you will see the text flow into that text frame
immediately. Also you will see the linking arrow between the two
frames in case you the didn't deactivate this feature. Next don't
forget to deactivate the "text link button", otherwise you will get an
error message with the next click. The best would be to activate the
arrow ("activate object"-) button.