[Scribus] Compiling on Windows

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Thu Sep 27 13:43:29 CEST 2007

TrnsltLife wrote:
> Can anyone give write a tutorial on how to compile Scribus for Windows? What
> compiler & tools are used, and what steps are needed to do this?
I'm in the process of trying to do this, right now waiting for some
feedback from Jean Ghali about more details.
Jean uses Visual C++ Express, available for free from Microsoft.

Suffice it to say that it is not easy -- you have to modify some of the
source files, which leads of course to the questions: which ones, where,
and how.