[Scribus] vista

denisesheppard at comcast.net denisesheppard
Mon Apr 14 15:03:38 CEST 2008

HI Steve,
Your suggestions worked, however, I get a message that says, EPS and Post Scripts are misssing and I get a message that says they don't know what program to use to install. Does that make sense to you?
I think it has to do w/ graphics because I am trying to insert my logo and "resize" it and the "GIMP" is not available.

I guess my other option would be to use OPENOFFICE and put the newsletter together as a Word document.
Any thoughts would be gratefully accepted.

Best regards,
Denise Sheppard

--
"Pray for Peace and work for Justice."