[Scribus] vista

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Mon Apr 14 15:24:37 CEST 2008

denisesheppard at comcast.net wrote:
> HI Steve,
> Your suggestions worked, however, I get a message that says, EPS and Post Scripts are misssing and I get a message that says they don't know what program to use to install. Does that make sense to you?
> I think it has to do w/ graphics because I am trying to insert my logo and "resize" it and the "GIMP" is not available.

Make sure Windows can find your ghostscript. Go to File > Preferences >
External Tools and browse your way to your ghostscript executable. You
don't need Gimp for this, making image frames and their graphics are
internal functions (requiring ghostscript).
> I guess my other option would be to use OPENOFFICE and put the newsletter together as a Word document.
> Any thoughts would be gratefully accepted.

Ouch! That hurts! Hang in there, Denise. You can do this.
Check/recheck:
http://www.scribus.net/index.php?name=Sections&req=viewarticle&artid=2

Also:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Main_Page