[Scribus] lcms: Error #12288; File '' not found (on a single image file!!!)

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Tue Apr 22 05:01:35 CEST 2008

Aurelien wrote:

>> It looks like lcms is trying to find a file with a null name. ('')
>>

> Yes, it seems like this is the problem. But I can't understand why, as
> I'm using the same profiles for all my images, and have no problem with
> the other images of this publication! Actually, if I put this image on a
> layer which has no to be printed, the export works well, and I get a
> fine pdf. Quite weird, indeed.

Hmm.
With a file of this size, perhaps Scribus is choking in some way on what
you're trying to do with it.

There must be something strange about this tif that Scribus can't handle
-- compressed, or something? I can't get it to load properly into a frame.
(maybe just the size of it?) We'll see what Peter Linnell thinks.

Greg