[scribus] Possible bug?

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 22:46:17 CEST 2008

With Scribus 1.3.3.12 in Kubuntu, I have created a Master Page containing an image, which is locked. I have used that for Page 2 of my document (left page).  On the page facing it (Page 3, right page), there is a large grey area the full width of the page from the top or above the image on page 2 to somewhere below that image.  As I move around in the view of the pages, this grey area changes in height. For example, if I navigate away from the Scribus window and come back, it grows to almost fill the page.  If I then move to another page and click on it, then move back to Page 3, the grey area will have less height, but still the full page width.
This grey area does not appear in the "Print Preview", so I guess it is just an annoyance, and perhaps it is some obscure problem with KDE, not Scribus.

Anyone else seen anything like this? I could be doing something wrong, of course!

Murray