[scribus] Pagination in Scribus 1.3.3.12 -- changing start page -- Start Page

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 18:09:07 CEST 2008

OOPS!  I goofed. I was looking for "Sections" in "Preferences", not "Document Setup"!

The directions for 1.3.X are OK.  I guess I accidentally pressed the wrong button, and since the window is so close in appearance to that of the screen shot shown with the documentation on Pagination, (except that there is no "Sections"), I didn't realize I was in the wrong place! Chalk it up to my being such a complete "newbie" to DTP and Scribus.

Murray