[scribus] New Linux User -- Scribus in place of PageMaker 6?

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 01:17:49 CEST 2008

Hi Frank,

On 8/10/08, Frank Swygert <farna at att.net> wrote:
> I'd really like to see a "Linux Store" in a mall. Maybe just have a bank of
> computers where people can preview different programs and burn a CD with it
> for a small fee. Maybe just a big kiosk instead of a full store.

Though I don't know about any other place but I do recall that several
years back I read in a magazine or something that Mark Shuttleworth
would be building Linux Kiosks in South Africa where people could go
and burn their own CDs with Ubuntu Linux and the software of their
choice. I am 100% sure I did read this and I think this has already
been done in SA.

--
Asif