[scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus - The Official Manual is now available for sale!

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:45:06 CET 2008

On Sun, Dec 7, 2008 at 09:58, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:

> There was, of course, a large number of screenshots, and
> making sure these were of sufficient quality for a printed book. While we
> would have liked to have had some color, the cost was prohibitive.

But, I suspect the original screenshots (and perhaps other pieces
you'd hoped to do in color) still exist somewhere in a color format?
If so, given that many books offer a hook to online material, you
could perhaps make those parts -- as well as any inevitable errata --
available on-line as some sort of supplementary material, assuming the
grunt-work has already been done and the files merely need to be
copied somewhere.  Unless that causes "issues" with your publisher.

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC