[Scribus] Usability needs attention -- time for a feature moratorium?

Craig Bradney cbradney
Fri Feb 1 14:10:49 CET 2008

> However, as I said, that was about 4 month ago
> and i might not remember exactly.

I used Scribus for a 24-32 page magazine since version 1.1, with high
quality images and lots of text, including many linked text frames. There's
no issue there, unless you were trying to link automatic text frames with
others, which they are not really capable of doing.

> Following your mail, I "even" checked quickly with the new release,
> and ok, the s&r is ok with character style definition, great,
> but it seems there is no way to define named character style in scribus
> as it is with paragraphs, or at least to use them in the s&r.

This is a part of 1.3.4 and higher, our development series.

Craig