[Scribus] Problem knowing how to print a 3 fold leaflet

william f. maddock billsey
Wed Feb 20 02:21:40 CET 2008

Probably something to do with impositioning. I'm not sure if scribus
does that yet, so my suggestion is to just do the 3-fold as a normal
two page landscape document, laying out the text frames and graphics as
you need to.