[Scribus] Notes on pdfs

Roger hovergo
Mon Jan 14 23:45:43 CET 2008

 > the easiest way we can help here is to suggest you send back and forth
 > > the Scribus file, to which PDF annotations can be added.

Well, apart from that, I have been looking for a free solution for
adding notes to PDFs, too for a long time. I didn't find one, did
somebody else?
This is especially useful if you want to send a PDF file to someone else
who does not own Acrobat.

I simply open the pdf in Gimp, put notes, arrows, etc on things which need
attention, save as a jpeg, png or what ever and send it back.
Roger