[Scribus] Still having problems...

Richard eyelagui
Sat Jan 26 04:03:29 CET 2008

Off course i also think scribus is great and that's why i would'nt stop
using it.
My first thoughts about crashes and performance, could be about the qt?
libraries used, or maybe because it is compiled using MSVB... ;-)
I know some about programming, but being out of stage for some time made
me a little ignorant on that matter. If compiled using BCC it could
help?... what about OpenWatcom?...
I still have a pending matter on compiling scribus for win and also on
translation because i'm trying to put all pieces together. (so much time
without programming) But... could it be usefull for make it more stable
compiling with some other c++?

El 25/01/2008 08:42 p.m., S B escribi?: