[Scribus] Book and Translaters

Roger hovergo
Thu Jan 31 11:44:34 CET 2008

<Snip>
An extra complexity is that a lot of translaters work from home,
 > they may not be willing to use a Openoffice, lthough it is my personal
 > opionion that that is not a really great sacrifice because it's free. Someone
 > has told me that it is possible to install a small plugin for MS Office,
</snip>

Trust me it is absolutely worth the minor pain of going to OpenOffice
particularly while in windows, because once some of the team go over to Linux
there will be no hiccups.
Your translaters will find the look and feel & some menu items in different
positions and that's pretty much the only difference between them.
Roger